Friday, November 3, 2017

ZERO WASTE PLASTIC FREE SHOPPING

What I love about shopping plastic free is just that...  I get to do so free of plastic and mostly free of packaging.  You can go shopping almost anywhere and not use plastic.  You can bring your own reusable bags and things.  It is not really inconvenient but is so much more thrilling and fun when you get the glory of knowing that you are not polluting the environment.  I made some reusable produce bags that I sewed by hand and some that I bought at IKEA.  It really is not complicated. 

For me living this lifestyle was not just about the environmental impact but also my health.  I wanted to eat as cleanly as possible.  I will only live once and wanted that one life to be as awesome as possible.  On that note watch this video to see how I shop waste free. 






No comments: