Friday, May 12, 2017

DESIGN STORIES - YORBA LINDA CLIENTS BACKYARD INSTALLATION

To say that I like my job is a bit of an understatement.  At this point it's beyond love and more like an obsessed relationship.  I get to design landscapes and work with some really cool homeowners that are willing to trust my vision and go with it.  You hire a professional for a reason.  To do the thing that you don't have time to do.  To take the overwhelm out of the equation and create a space that suits your every life style.

In this design stories I take you to a nice size back yard in Yorba Linda.  Through DG paths, dry creek beds, a redwood deck, drought tolerant/native plants and much more you get to see what the process of installation is really like.  This project took slightly over two months to install and already only being completed a week and a half ago looks really nice.  Take a look and see the process and hopefully you will be inspired.

No comments: